Photo booths and 360º photo booths have become the essential accessory for any party and wedding. Surely you have seen them in big events and in the most exclusive parties of celebrities, but you should know that you can also have your own!
Would you like to know how? Continue reading and discover how to make your own homemade photo booth to enjoy at your parties.
A device with camera
The first thing you need is an Android tablet or mobile phone with a tripod. Once you have this, all you need is a lot of imagination and a desire to create unforgettable memories.
An original background
Let your imagination fly and let your creativity loose to make a photo booth worthy of admiration. You can make a background with colorful fabrics or ribbons, a blackboard where you can write funny phrases or even decorate it with balloons and flowers.
Try not to make it too flashy so that both your guests and the accessories are the real protagonists.
All kinds of things can be used in a photo booth.
Personalized posters, frames, moustaches, glasses, hats; the possibilities are endless. Of course, the more exaggerated and original the accessories are, the funnier your photographs will be.
The perfect app for photo booths:
With our funEvent Android app you can customize your photo booth (overlay, text message, WhatsApp message, activate printing, live view on TVs, etc.). It is very easy to use and it offers a wide range of services that will take your photo booth to the level of most professional ones.
Easy steps to have fun at the party:
1. Create an account and purchase a subscription plan (which start from $29)
You can customize your photo booth just like the professional ones: customizable graphics, online galleries, SMS or WhatsApp sharing, live gallery, customized photos, GIFs, animated overlays, screen wallpaper, screensaver, digital props, etc. The event can be saved with your favorite settings.
2. Install the funEvent PHOTO BOOTH APP on your Android device and enter the name of the event. The photo booth is then almost ready.
3. You can place your device into a ring light so the photo booth will look much better. You will receive all you need for your photo booth stand: a 16-inch LED ring light with tripod stand, a hot shoe adapter and a smart phone clamp holder.
4. Printing. You can print photo strips or a 4 x 6" photo. The Canon Selphy CP1300 is a tiny, portable wireless printer that prints a 4 x 6" photo in about a minute and a half.
5. Ready to have fun? Practice before the events starts, to make sure everything works fine and smoothly with the photo booth app and the printer.
Get started from $39
Thanks to these simple tips and the help offered by the funEvent Android app, you'll be the belle of the ball.
You are all set, let the photo booth begin!